“MUST LOVE DOGS” WALK – JUNE 23 – Update
Update: A good time was had by all. We were pleased with the turn out despite the threat of rain. The covered area at Blair Park was ideal for the gathering. We had dogs of all kinds there. There was Door Prizes, treats and water for both dogs and their owners/handlers. Thanks to the Peak 93.3 Radio for promoting and sponsoring this community event.
Alberni Valley Kennel Club is having a fun, casual dog walk that is open to the public and they MUST LOVE DOGS.
DATE: Sunday, June 23rd, 2013
PLACE: Blair Park and the Kitsuksis Dyke, Port Alberni
TIME: 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
We ask that all dogs be leashed and easily controlled by the handler for the safety of everyone and every-dog.
The walk will take approximately one hour to start and finish at Blair Park.
Small dogs can walk from Blair Park to Spencer Park and back.
Bring your doggy poop bags!
We will supply water and treats after the walk.
We will have information on hand regarding AV Kennel Club programs
- Annual CKC – AVKC Dog Show in October
- Basic Obedience Classes – ongoing
- Drop In Handling Classes, Rally Practice, Obedience Practice
- AVKC Rally & Obedience Trial in July
- Other Dog Events on the Island
- Free Draw for a Door Prize
- Other Fundraising activities to support AV Kennel Club Programs and Equipment.
Come out and give your dog some time to exercise and socialize.